Gain a competitive edge
Improve your page rankings and grow your customer base.
Unlike pay-per-click advertising, local SEO (search engine optimization) gets your business found in organic search results when buyers are looking for your services.
If you want your business to display higher in local search engine results then SEO is a worthwhile investment for your business. Keep your business ahead of your competition by investing our local SEO services. Upward Digital Marketing offers managed SEO services to our clients in Columbus, OH and nationwide. Let’s work together to optimize your digital presence.
Why is SEO Important?
More than 80% of consumers research online before buying.
Nearly 92% of organic clicks to sites come from Google’s page 1 results.
Organic SEO traffic is the largest form of traffic to a website and SEO directly impacts this.
Good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a website, which leads to higher conversions.
SEO helps make your Google Business Profile listing more visible.
SEO impacts Voice Search, enhances your Mobile Rankings, and helps your business dominate the competition!
What does SEO consist of
Search Engine Optimization has three main components:
This ensures your website is visible to Search Engines and they can crawl and index your website.
This ensures your site is Search Engine friendly and includes various components such as Titles, Schema, Content, H1’s, Architecture, and more. They get optimized with a focus on your main keywords and geographies.
This consists of activities such as targeted link building, which is done to enhance the relevance and reputation of your site to help it gain credibility and higher rankings.
Base package (Monthly)
- 1 keyword topic and 1 target location (Location of Business)
- 7 target keywords
- 10+ backlinks every month
- 5 website pages of on-page optimization
- Website audit and SEO issues fixes
- Google My Business listing advanced optimization as required
- Website uptime monitoring and reporting
- Weekly website SEO health check via crawler audit
- 1 piece of content writing or guest blogging (every 6 months)
- Monthly SEO status reports
- Add extra geolocation (one adjoining town/city/neighborhood to their business location)
- Add an extra topic or set of keywords (Up to 7 keywords/topic)
- Power boost (consists of additional SEO including 10 additional backlinks every month; 5 additional website pages of on-page optimization)
Build your Program
Start with Base Package
Select our Full Service Package
Are you focused on a major vertical or GEO?
Add our Power Boost Add-On
Need an additional location?
Great! Just add our Extra GEO Add-On
Need more keywords?
Let’s do it! Just add our Extra Topic Add-On for 7 more keywords.
Our most frequently asked questions about SEO.
How does SEO improve my business?
SEO is tangible work being done to the website that strengthens its foundation and makes it more appealing to Search Engines. As a result, the website ranks higher and is more visible to prospective clients on Search Engines such as Google and Bing.
What is on-page vs off-page SEO?
Any work that’s done on the actual site such as, titles, tags, descriptions, content, website structure, etc., is known as On-Page. Any work not done directly on the website, such as blog writing, link building, social sharing, bookmarking, various content and more is known as Off-Page.
Should businesses do SEO if they already rank?
Can anyone guarantee first page rankings?
What are backlinks and why are they important?
Is there a keyword limit to your service?
We focus on seven (7) keyword terms in the base package. More keywords can be added by purchasing the add-ons.
What is On-page optimization and why is it important?
What is on-page optimization?
On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher. On-page ranking factors can have a big impact on your page’s ability to rank if optimized properly.
Why is it important?
On-page SEO goes well beyond keywords and includes everything from headers to title tags, structured data, image optimization, and more. On-page SEO helps Google better understand your website. And that is essential to improving your rankings, which leads to more organic traffic.
What is the benefit of adding the GEO on every keyword?
What if my business/service is very niche and there isn't a lot of competition. Do I still need to include a GEO?
Geos are used to ensure Google understands the initial goal of the campaign is to rank in that area. If potential customers are located in that geography when they search and just type the keyword alone without the GEO into Google, it is fine and the business will still show up in the rankings. But, we as an SEO company include the Geo in our work to assist Google in the results pages. Broader based national campaigns will not use a Geo modifier.
Do keywords ever drop in position during a campaign?
We can’t control Google and its fluctuations that happen constantly. Over time, the keyterms should rise on an upwards trajectory. Try not to look at them on a weekly or even monthly basis.
How many links can we expect on a monthly basis?
Is there any work done for Google's Local Pack ranking and Maps tracking ranking?
Website content writing or guest blogging (every 6 months) – What is this?
Placed an order–now what?
- Website Access Check-up & Keyword Analysis – we will check that the website access is sufficient to upload the SEO work. We will check Google Analytics and Google Business Profile status and request access. We will perform a keyword research analysis and provide you with a list of recommended keywords for you to choose from.
- Dashboard Set-up
- After all the initial set up is completed, we get to work on your campaign!
- We put together a benchmark report to track the progress of your campaign in the coming months. Simultaneously, we start working on deliverables of your campaign such as on-page optimizations and off-page link building.
- After 1 month, you will get your first report! The report will include all the work completed, benchmarks, and new rankings. You can also access the data via the SEO dashboard in real-time!
What happens during the first month of signing up?
- Heading Tag Optimizations
- Image Alt Optimizations
- Internal Linking Optimizations
- Schema & Canonical Set up
- Google & Bing Search Console
- Heatmap Code Setup